This "Semarak" design is inspired by our national hibiscus flower and incorporated with Malay traditional batik motive. The idea of this design is to nurture love and positivity to our beloved country depicted through the vibrant colours which symbolize the hopes for a brighter future despite the world pandemic happening right now.
- Dimensions: Small (8"x6") / Large (10"x7.5")
- Made from 100% polyester soft touch twill fabric.
- It's washable without colour fade or discolour.
- Individually cut and sewn by hand.
- Selected design printed on both sides.
- Fabric interface is added to the fabric to add rigidity to the bag fabric
- Featuring adjustable fabric straps (63 cm to 133 cm/ black colour / adjustable), fabric inner lining and zip closure.
HOW TO ORDER
- Login to our website. For first-time shoppers, simply fill in your details to sign-up.
- Select the products and add to your cart.
- Review your shopping cart. Under Customer Information tab, fill in your details i.e. shipping and billing address.
- At the right side, there is 'Add a Remark' column, fill in your desired names/alphabet to be printed on the product. Example: Pouch Bag - Siti, Totebag - Ayra
- Click "Continue" to proceed with payment method.
- If you have any enquiries, simply email to [email protected] or contact our customer service via Whatsapp/message to this number.
- Each item is individually produced for you at the time of purchase and manufacturing will usually take 3-5 days to complete. Please allow an additional 1-2 days for shipping within Malaysia and 1-2 weeks for international shipping.